Best Linux for Server
I am pleasured here to paraphrased a review of a customer who brought a linux for server several days ago.
So if you are not sure what linux for server is right for you, there are some detailed product introductions and customers’ reviews provided to help you make your final decision.
Here are a list of the best linux for server based on popularity and features.
Best Linux for Server Ratings
The HP MediaSmart Server is a home server that can automatically backup and protect your digital memories, centralize your media and content for sharing with friends and family, and enable you to enjoy your digital media while at home or away.
- “My previous experience indicates some of these product s are more like Beta experiments, HP has really put some time into making this product work out of the box.” – DJ
- “Again, very easy.” – Tarun Chachra
- “The Time Machine client does not do this so it’s a WHS client issue or WIndows XP issue.” – Tom Boucher
Built to Serve Your Digital Life! The HP MediaSmart Server LX195 is a home server that can automatically backup and protect your digital memories, centralize your media and content for sharing with friends and family, and enable you to enjoy your digital media while at home or away.
- “It is so simple, and I recommend it very much.” – Saw Man
- “The bottom line: The HP MediaSmart Server LX195 is a great network storage and backup device for home users.” – Yasmeen Nazir
- “More importantly, additional hard drive allows Multi-disk redundancy to be enabled, which means your data is not lost if one of your hard drives crashed.” – Timothy Lam
CPU:Marvell Sheeva core @1.2GHz speed. Kernel: Linux 2.
- “If you can tweak Linux, it makes a great platform for fun projects.” – BD
- “On the upside, between the JTAG unit and excellent web help (like www.newit.co.uk), there’s no such thing as an insurmountable software problem.” – Daren Beattie
- “It’s not even pluggable – it has a wire that needs to be connected into the outlet. + it has no video output, no vga or hdmi, NOTHING.” – ethaniel
The AXIS 2400 is a high-performance video server designed for professional surveillance applications.
It can network up to four analog cameras — a cost-effective single-box solution for transmitting digital video over intranet networks or the Internet.
Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+BXE 4-Bay Xeon Linux NAS 1U Rackmount Server (Black)
Sans Digital EliteRAID ER104UT+B 1U 4 Bay USB 3.
Suggestions of the Best linux for server
Do you have any linux for server suggestions that you think linux for server would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.